INTERSECT is one of the fastest growing Innovation Companies in Canada and is currently seeking a Growth Manager. Are you motivated by change and rocket ship growth? Do you want to build world-class technology with fiercely intelligent, enthusiastic and curious people that know how to have fun.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, we’re the strategic services arm of Corelogic. We work with Fortune 100 clients looking to create the future of their business, well-funded start-ups, and many more.
A day at INTERSECT is never the same.
We’ve built our business through the trust and belief of our clients in INTERSECT's process, people and tooling. It’s these incredible relationships with our clients and partners that are at the epicentre of our tremendous growth over the past 3 years.
INTERSECT is looking for a world-class relationship and business builder who will play a major role in supporting our team and our clients in our next stage of exponential growth:
As our Growth Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Be the relationship catalyst that supports Intersect Growth Leadership through the introduction and facilitation of net new partner & revenue opportunities
- Authentically leverage a pre-existing network that allows you and Intersect to drive value for prospects and partners
- Ensure the strategic management of an individually owned “pipeline” of new revenue and partnership opportunities
- Work in partnership with Intersect Product Management, Solution Architecture and other teams in ensuring the successful on-boarding of new clients
- Drive Intersect, thought-leadership, content strategy and overall brand awareness with the support of Intersect’s Marketing Team
- Align marketing and content strategy to Intersect growth objectives
- Deliver Intersect client success by offering connectivity to a partnership ecosystem that reflects current and future client needs
- Build on-boarding, content, event and other associated partner marketing plans while owning the execution of these plans
- Create KPIs on Partner Performance based on the above
- Ensure partner technical alignment with Intersect’s Engineering Leadership and Business alignment with Intersect’s Product and Growth Executive
As our Growth Manager, you will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in roles that have had measurable targets and quotas attached to them
- The belief that serendipity, kindness and compassion are important attributes for growth
- Be a change agent that proves themselves by doing, not just saying
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is backed up by proven results - can be demonstrated within big companies and outside
- A strong network of advocates and a meaningful rolodex
- Experience in contract management and negotiation
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT INTERSECT
We’re big believers that the main benefits of working at Intersect is the fact that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people working on challenging problems, but we of course deliver the expected benefits and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Comprehensive extended health care coverage, paid Mat & Pat leave, an energy pod for naps, and standing desks for those who opt-in to them, healthy snacks, and an environment that cares about your wellbeing.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Catered lunches every Wednesday, healthy snacks, freshly-ground coffee, breakfast food, and Beer O’clock.
To stay connected we have weekly town halls to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
Interested in learning more?
Our Culture: https://www.weareintersect.com/careers/
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.weareintersect.com/360-office-tour/
INTERSECT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology, tackling exciting problems from different industries, and constantly being pushed to learn --- apply below