Talent Acquisition Specialist
Position: 6 Month Contract
INTERSECT is one of the fastest growing Innovation Companies in Canada and is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist. Are you motivated by change and rocket ship growth? Do you want to build world-class technology with fiercely intelligent, enthusiastic and curious people that know how to have fun.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, we’re the strategic services arm of Corelogic. We work with Fortune 100 clients looking to create the future of their business, well-funded start-ups, and many more.
A day at INTERSECT is never the same.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Building teams of Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, Copywriters, Product Strategists, and Engineers.
- Assisting with all recruitment functions - from headhunting to onboarding
- Ensure an optimal experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Constantly building and maintaining candidate pipeline
- Cultivate relationships with post secondary schools to grow our co-op/intern recruitment program
- Look for innovative ways to recruit talent for all open positions within the organization
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine best recruiting process for positions
- Track and update candidate interactions in ATS
- Maintains employee referral program.
Experience-wise, this is what we’re looking for:
- 1+ year of experience in a fast paced full cycle recruitment environment
- College/Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is an asset.
- Prior experience successfully recruiting hard to find/non existent tech roles
- Passion for learning and an entrepreneurial, self starter mindset
- You love speaking with new people and building new relationships
- Always looking for new, innovative ways to work
- You can adapt to a constantly changing environment
- You realize you have a lot to offer, but also a lot to learn and will ensure that both are maximized every day.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT INTERSECT
We’re big believers that the main benefits of working at INTERSECT is the fact that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people working on challenging problems, but we of course deliver the expected benefits and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Comprehensive extended health care coverage, paid Mat & Pat leave, an energy pod for naps, and standing desks for those who opt-in to them, healthy snacks, and an environment that cares about your wellbeing.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Catered lunches every Wednesday, healthy snacks, freshly-ground coffee, breakfast food, and Beer O’clock.
To stay connected we have weekly town halls to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
Interested in learning more?
Our Culture: https://www.weareintersect.com/careers/
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.weareintersect.com/360-office-tour/
INTERSECT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology, tackling exciting problems from different industries, and constantly being pushed to learn --- apply below