IT Support Analyst
INTERSECT is one of the fastest growing Innovation Companies in Canada and is currently seeking an IT Support Analyst. Are you motivated by change and rocket ship growth? Do you want to build world-class technology with fiercely intelligent, enthusiastic and curious people that know how to have fun.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, we’re the strategic services arm of Corelogic. We work with Fortune 100 clients looking to create the future of their business, well-funded start-ups, and many more.
A day at INTERSECT is never the same.
Our new IT Support Analyst will provide front-line technical support to end users of an Apple Mac fleet on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They will be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA. The IT Support Analyst must have excellent problem solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate IT staff members.
You will also perform root cause analysis, develop checklists and support articles for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. Support for multiple platforms including desktops, laptops, mobile devices and video conferencing equipment will be a big part of your day. This position may require independent work, sharing information and assisting others with work orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA.
- Resolve help desk issues including troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Onboard new employees with hardware and general training
- Monitor resources to ensure hardware/ software availability
- Identify, resolve, escalate and communicate issues
- Recommend internal process improvements
- Contribute to and implement secure builds / controls for office workstations / laptops
- Respond to office IT issues
- Perform user administration duties
- University/ College Degree from Computer Science or a related program
- Minimum of 1 year exp. in an Apple Macbook hardware and operating systems support role ( ex: working support for Apple directly via the Genius Bar)
- Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated hands-on technical experience (scripting experience -shell, Python, AppleScript- with a focus on automation is a plus)
- Excellent problem solving/investigational skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT INTERSECT
We’re big believers that the main benefits of working at INTERSECT is the fact that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people working on challenging problems, but we of course deliver the expected benefits and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Comprehensive extended health care coverage, paid Mat & Pat leave, an energy pod for naps, and standing desks for those who opt-in to them, healthy snacks, and an environment that cares about your wellbeing.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Catered lunches every Wednesday, healthy snacks, freshly-ground coffee, breakfast food, and Beer O’clock.
To stay connected we have weekly town halls to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
Interested in learning more?
Our Culture: https://www.weareintersect.com/careers/
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.weareintersect.com/360-office-tour/
INTERSECT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology, tackling exciting problems from different industries, and constantly being pushed to learn --- apply below