Solutions Analyst (Co-op)
Term: Fall 2019
INTERSECT is one of the fastest growing Innovation Companies in Canada and is currently seeking a Solutions Analyst (Co-op). Are you motivated by change and rocket ship growth? Do you want to build world-class technology with fiercely intelligent, enthusiastic and curious people that know how to have fun.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, we’re the strategic services arm of Corelogic. We work with Fortune 100 clients looking to create the future of their business, well-funded start-ups, and many more.
As a Solutions Analyst Co-op, you are a versatile part of the team defining products and supporting the engineering delivery processes bringing those products to life. Your day-to-day may vary - from working closely with client and vendor teams to define win-win technical solutions and interfaces, to enabling engineering teams by providing technical documentation or setting up lightweight mock services, to weighing in on technical constraints and considerations of requirements. Across all these activities the biggest constant is strong communication - as a key technical team member, you will need to explain concepts and value in a human, easy to understand manner.
As our Solutions Analyst Co-op you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing and assessing product requirements to validate technical solutions and project dependencies
- Understanding, defining and negotiating API interfaces with internal front-end development teams and external client or 3rd party vendor teams (Server-side and client-side)
- Unblocking front-end development teams by building mock services with a variety of supported scenarios
- Working closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, and Solutions Architects during the lifecycle of an Engineering build project
- Contributing to internal process improvement and tooling development
RequirementsAs a Solutions Analyst Co-op, you should possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Pursuing a degree in a technical field (ex. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Science)
- Shipped, or coded on a technical product in some capacity (as part of a company, organization, school project or independently), back-end development experience is a nice to have
- A deep ability to listen, understand problems and collaborate to determine solutions with internal and external teams
- The ability to autonomously prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Strong attention to detail, while moving in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the Agile methodology
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT INTERSECT
We’re big believers that the main benefits of working at INTERSECT is the fact that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people working on challenging problems, but we of course deliver the expected benefits and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Comprehensive extended health care coverage, paid Mat & Pat leave, an energy pod for naps, and standing desks for those who opt-in to them, healthy snacks, and an environment that cares about your wellbeing.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Catered lunches every Wednesday, healthy snacks, freshly-ground coffee, breakfast food, and Beer O’clock.
To stay connected we have weekly town halls to celebrate milestones, share updates, and welcome new hires.
Interested in learning more?
Our Culture: https://www.weareintersect.com/careers/
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.weareintersect.com/360-office-tour/
INTERSECT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology, tackling exciting problems from different industries, and constantly being pushed to learn --- apply below